Katrina Kaif’s BFFs : Katrina Kaif sends a hug for Sidharth Malhotra.

Katrina Kaif sends a hug for Sidharth Malhotra

 Katrina Kaif’s BFFs : Katrina Kaif sends a hug for Sidharth Malhotra.

We all know the magic Sidharth Malhotra and Katrina Kaif spelt on screen with their ‘Kala chashma’ stint in 'Baar Baar Dekho'. Sidharth, who just saw the release of the karaoke song ‘Chandralekha’ from his upcoming film ‘A Gentleman’ shared a specially dedicated video (click here to watch the video) of the song.

Kat shared a cute picture of him and Sid along with the caption, “Awww Sid . Saw ur post ..That did make me smile . ☺❤ I'm always around for when skipped heart beats are required or piggybacks or cuddles or dancing .... Jacqueline I'd post a pic of me and you cuddling also but alas I do not have one ............. yet @s1dofficial @jacquelinef143#AGentleman.”



No comments

Powered by Blogger.